Monday, January 19, 2009

Can't u help them?

"They never cry even they are alone.
They believe on Jesus even he never helped them.
They smile even they have no mean of happiness. "
bcoz they are the real human.
December 25 2008

It was my birthday on that day.I had decided to go to an orphanage .I was exited but more than that I was confused.I mean its was very new for me.
I reached there .Suddenly I felt that someone is touching my hands.And when i turned back i saw a kid nearly seven or eight years.He was smiling.He asked me to take him in my shoulder.
When i did that i felt that he got everything of his life.For that moment he was the happiest person of this universe.I entered in his class.All his friends were so happy after seeing a new face.I played with them.Everyone was so happy.I don't know who have given them so much strength to live their life happily.May be they r real human.
Kabi.






7 comments:

dysfunctionalequations said...

Wow! That's so nice of you!

Kabi said...

thanks a lot dear.

Debshraddha said...

well swthrt..i hav found out sumthing for u.....
hope u lyk it
http://www.bhookh.com/ http://www.worldhunger.org/contributefood.htm
jus click on these links..

Deepak Gupta said...

thanks aspirant for efforts.

kabi said...

thanks debu

Debshraddha said...

well my search is on...and hope to post u more....god bless ol..

malayaz said...

hey kabi..
I saw ur profile at goiit..
I must say i m really impressed..ur thoughts..and man wat u did on ur birthday..thats really sumthing..
I 2 would like 2 help in any way I can..
my id is malayazschdv@yahoo.com.sg
I'm from delhi...

Post a Comment