Monday, February 2, 2009

I m loser

He was just seven years old.Every morning he got up around 5.In the chilly cold,he toke some new magazines ,balloons and toys.In just five minutes he used to reach the place where he spent his half life i.e. IIT road and start his routine work.
This is a true story of a boy named Chandan whom i met six months before when my cab suddenly stopped near IIT-D road.It was a rainy day.I was listening to music in my i pod.Suddenly my attention gone to this boy who was not at all affected from such heavy rain.He was shouting so that any one of the people sitting in their imported cars could hear his voice.
Next day i decided to meet him.After talking him i felt that he had some extraordinary talents.He was a singer too.I asked him to join some school.He said ,"हा दीदी पर मेरे पास तो पैसे नही हैं ! आप मदद कर दो ".when i said him that i will help him.I started searching some NGO who could help him.After one week when i came to same place where he used to sleep in afternoon to give the good news that i had found a school for him, he was not there.
From that day I m searching him.Some people used to say his parents had took him to some other city.
I don't know whether i can meet him again or not.Certainly i m a loser.
Kabi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment